By: Dr. Nestor Garcia Iturbe
June 6, 2015

A CubaNews translation. Edited by Walter Lippmann.

Recently I was asked about this issue in an interview for Radio Miami. After I got the recording I tried to send it to EL HERALDO’s readers, but the sound file never went out due to technical problems.

Comrade Pedro Pablo Gómez, one of EL HERALDO’s main collaborators, said that something had to be done so that you could have the interview, so I decided to send you copies of Chapter 8 from by book DIPLOMACIA SIN SOMBRA, which provides a more detailed description of everything than the interview itself.

Since June 6 also marks another anniversary, that of Cuba’s Ministry of the Interior, I would like to publish it in honor of the institution that has been a safeguard against those enemies who, together with the CIA and other U.S. agencies, have tried to overthrow our Revolution.

Always faithful to their principles, the top leaders of the Cuban Revolution decided to give the American government details of an assassination attempt that a U.S.-based extreme right-wing group had planned against President Ronald Reagan.

Nothing was requested in return, and nothing was given to us except a thank-you which, all things considered, heralded no change whatsoever in U.S. Cuba policy. What really matters is that once again Cuba rubbed its main enemy’s nose in the values of our Revolution.


Like every summer day in New York, it was a very hot Saturday on the morning of 1984. From the window of my 34th floor apartment at 1623 Third Avenue, I could make out the East River, its waters quiet and almost motionless. Since it was almost 9:00 AM. on a Saturday, there was little traffic on the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Expressway, or FDR, as everyone calls it to save words.

I had planned to get up late that morning because the night before I had hosted a “dominoes party” with
compañeros from the Cuban diplomatic delegation, one of the most frequent pastimes among those of us living in that inhospitable land. At 8:00 AM., even before I could have any breakfast, a diplomatic compañero, the “clavista”[1] called me on the phone and told me to drop by the office because “he had a cold and needed some aspirin”. Such was the password for any urgent message requiring my presence there at once.

Naturally, I tried to make sure that the “cold visit” was worth my while, as I would usually visit the UN Mission to read and send wires and check how work was going, but I would never go there so early on a weekend. When I asked the “clavo”[2] how bad it was, he started to cough and told me he had just taken his temperature and he had 104 degrees, so I didn’t wait any longer and left for the Mission as soon as I got dressed without even waiting for the coffee that my wife Sarah was making.

That morning it took me barely twenty minutes to get to the Mission, a lot less than usual, given “el clavo”’s cold and the little traffic of an early Saturday morning. When the elevator doors opened on the floor where my office was, “el clavo” was right there waiting for me and, without a word, came into my office with me. Only then he said, “Boss, listen, this is really hot. I’ll be in my office awaiting your orders”.

As soon as I started to read the two-page wire I realized that Dominguito, “el clavo”, was right: the message was burning hot. It said that Havana had got word that someone was planning to shoot President Ronald Reagan the following Tuesday, when he was going to visit North Carolina as part of his re-election campaign.

The information was quite complete, as it included the names of those involved; the day, time and place of the assassination attempt; the type of weapons that the terrorists had, and where they kept them, in addition to their meeting place and a brief transcript of what they had discussed in their latest meeting. The same wire had my orders: I was to give that information at once to the United States government.

I immediately thought that the fastest way would be through Robert Muller, Head of Security of the U.S. Delegation to the United Nations, with whom I would come into contact now and then to talk about things regarding the Cuban diplomats and their host country. Muller was a responsible, experienced and professional official whose demeanor revealed that he was close to or worked for the American security agencies. No one better than him to pass on intel to the relevant authorities as soon as possible.

As it was to be expected on a Saturday at that time of day, it was the official on duty who answered my phone call. I identified myself, and he was so surprised that an official from the Cuban Mission was trying to get hold of Security Head Muller so urgently, and on a Saturday morning to boot, that he refused to oblige until I told him what was so urgent. Besides, under no circumstances would he give me Muller’s private number. I tried to convince him that, for starters, I could not tell him anything over the phone. I gave him a number of reasons that he should put me through to Muller, but to no avail. Then it occurred to me to use logic, and I told him, “Think about it. Look, do you think that a member of the Cuban Mission would try to find Muller at 9:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning without a truly good reason?”

It seemed that my point was thought-provoking, and after a few seconds he said he would call Muller at home and give him my number, but other than that, no promises. Good enough, I said, gave him my number. Then, while I waited for Muller’s call, I thought of Bernard Johnson, a security sfficer with the State Department, except that Johnson lived in Washington, so I would once again have to use my powers of persuasion to find him, this time through the official on duty. Moreover, even if I did, he would need at least four hours to meet me in New York. There was also FBI officer Larry Wacks, but it was the same problem, I only had their office numbers.

My phone rang as I was preparing the version of the message that I would take to the meeting. It was Muller, finally getting back to me. After the usual social pleasantries, I told him that I needed to see him ASAP to give him the heads-up about an extremely important issue. Muller remained silent for a few moments and then told me: “Nestor, it’s Saturday morning; my son is the opening pitcher in today’s Little League game at 9:30; there’s no way I can skip it”.

“Bob”, I said, “I understand how important that is to you and your son, but I assure you, what I got is very important; I’m asking you to come see me. This is not Little League, but Major League stuff.”

I was insistent, and Muller kept saying, “I live in the southern part of Staten Island; I have to cross the island and take the ferryboat to rendezvous with you, and that would take me one hour. Do you think all that and missing my son’s game is worth the trouble?”

“I believe so, Bob”, I replied. “We can meet at the Irish pub on 37th and 3rd, two blocks from the Cuban Mission. According to what you say, it could be at 10:30”. And he said, “OK, Nestor, you win, but it better be good!”

Muller came in through the door at a quarter past, wearing sneakers, jeans, a white T-shirt and, of course, a baseball hat. Actually, barring the hat, I was pretty much wearing the same, so we looked like two friends who had met there to have a few beers.

We shook hands, I invited him to seat, and then I gave him a pad and a pen. You’re coming from home, I said, so I thought you might not bring anything to take notes and you’d better make sure you don’t miss a thing. As soon as he was ready to write, I told him: “Write the title first: assassination attempt on President Reagan.”

Muller didn’t move his hand; he just raised his eyes from the pad and looked me in the eye. I told him, more slowly this time, “Attempt on President Reagan’s life.” From then on, I started to give him, for security reasons, a modified version of the message we had received, but without overlooking a single detail and making sure that all the important data were correct, namely the names of those involved, the place and time of the attack, and the type of weapons they would use.

Once I finished dictating the English version of the wire to him, I told him that my government had instructed me to transfer the information as soon as possible and that I had chosen him, a professional security officer, to do so.

Muller read everything he had written down to make sure nothing important had been left out, and then asked if it was everything I had. I said that’s it, and he went on saying, “I can’t go to the ball game now, because Washington needs to know this right away”.

Before he left, without having as much as a sip of the beer in front of him, he told me that the Secret Service would probably want to meet with me. No objections there, I replied, they can find me at the Mission or at home, for I had no plans to go out. Muller headed for the door, but after a few steps he turned around and said, “Thanks, Nestor, this was really good”.

I went back to the Mission and wrote a wire describing our meeting, mainly at what time I had passed on the intel and what Muller had said about the Secret Service’s likely interest in meeting with me. If they did, I would send a new wire with details about the briefing.

At around 1:00 p.m. I called Sarah at the apartment, where she had stayed ever since I had left in a hurry. She had good news: lunch was ready. Everything was fine at the Mission, so I left for home. On the way there I was followed by two cars. It seemed that my unusual moves or my calls to the US Mission to the UN had been cause for concern.

At around 4:00 p.m. I got a call at home from Secret Service agents who had traveled to New York. They had probably seen Muller and now wanted to see me. I told them I would be waiting for them at home. Needless to say, I didn’t have to give them an address, nor did they ask for one. I was sure the cars were just running a check on me, because the Secret Service never called the Mission. It was obvious they knew I was at home.

Half an hour later, Rubin, the Puerto Rican doorman of my building, called to ask whether he should let in “two gentlemen” who said I was waiting for them. I said yes, and five minutes later they were in my apartment. The first thing they commented was that the building had good security measures, since in Washington they would have made it to the apartment without a problem, while here in New York the doorman had requested my permission even after they had shown their Secret Service badges.

They were two young white men wearing similar crew cuts and standard suits. It was easy to tell what they did for a living just by their looks.

The briefing was based basically on double-checking what I had told Muller, since they had brought a copy of his report. As I had anticipated their visit, I had a version of the wire received from Havana that I had dictated to Muller. A review of both documents confirmed that nothing had been left out.

The questions that the two agents asked were the usual for these cases. First, they wanted to know who had given the information and how it had reached me. The answer was simple: I didn’t know who had received it or how Havana had got it to me. They nodded assent, and one of them said that they understood if we didn’t want to disclose the informer’s identity.

Then they wanted to know whether it would be possible to get more information about the whole thing. I said maybe, but I couldn’t know for sure; however, I would tell them at once if I received more details. They left their cards and instructions to call them directly and not through Muller. The matter was obviously too sensitive to be dealt with through intermediaries.

After they left, I returned to our Mission to report to Havana my meeting with the Secret Service. Two different cars followed me all the way there. They had just replaced the ones tailing, but it was clear that the order to keep an eye on me was still in force.

The following Monday we learned that the FBI had arrested some people in North Carolina on a number of charges, none of which was related to an assassination attempt on President Reagan, who had traveled to that state as scheduled. Everything was under control.

By the end of the week, Muller called me to the Mission and invited me to lunch, so we met at the restaurant for delegates in the U.N. building. He started by ask me to convey his appreciation to the Cuban government for the information they had provided, and told me that they had arrested the hit team and checked the my information. Then we moved on to less formal subjects, and I learned that his son was a good southpaw and had won his game on Saturday.

[1] The person in charge of encoding or decoding messages and information (T.N.)

[2] Cuban slang for the “clavista” (see note 1) (T.N.)



Por: Dr. Néstor García Iturbe

6 de junio 2015

Recientemente la emisora Radio Miami me entrevistó sobre este asunto. Pude recibir la grabación y traté de enviarla a todos los receptores de EL HERALDO, pero problemas técnicos impidieron que el fichero de voz llegara a ustedes.

El compañero Pedro Pablo Gómez, uno de los principales colaboradores de EL HERALDO me planteó la necesidad de hacer algo para que ustedes tuvieran la entrevista.

Entonces decidí copiar y enviarles el Capitulo 8 de mi libro DIPLOMACIA SIN SOMBRA, que describe con todos los detalles, muchos más que en la entrevista, todo lo sucedido.

Esto coincide con el 6 de junio, Aniversario del MININT, por lo que a la vez quisiera publicarlo como homenaje a la institución que ha sido la salvaguarda en el trabajo contra los enemigos, que en unión de la CIA y otros servicios estadounidenses, tratan de acabar con nuestra Revolución.

La máxima dirección de la Revolución Cubana, guiándose una vez más por sus principios, decidió hacer llegar al gobierno de Estados Unidos todos los detalles sobre el atentado que había preparado un grupo perteneciente a la ultraderecha de dicho país, para asesinar al presidente Reagan.

Nada se pidió a cambio y nada nos dieron, solamente una frase de agradecimiento, que en definitiva no marcó cambio alguno en la política hacia Cuba. Lo realmente importante, es que nuevamente Cuba mostró, en este caso a su enemigo principal, los valores de nuestra Revolución.


Era una mañana del verano de 1984, un sábado realmente caluroso, como casi todos los días del verano en New York. Desde la ventana de mi apartamento, en el piso 34 del 1623 de la Tercera Avenida, se podía divisar el río del Este, tranquilo, el agua prácticamente no tenía movimiento; por ser sábado y cerca de las nueve de la mañana, realmente había poco trafico circulando por el Franklyn Delano Roosevelt Expressway, el FDR, como todos le decían para ahorrarse palabras.

Esta mañana tenía pensado levantarme un poco tarde, pues la noche anterior habíamos tenido un “domino party”, en mi casa, con un grupo de compañeros de la Misión, uno de los entretenimientos más frecuentes entre los que nos encontrábamos en aquellas tierras inhóspitas. Todavía no había desayunado cuando el clavista de la Misión me llamó por teléfono, a las ocho de la mañana, para decirme que debía pasar por la oficina, pues “tenía catarro y necesitaba que le llevara unas aspirinas”. Esa era la contraseña establecida entre nosotros, para cuando llegaba un mensaje, de tal urgencia, que debía verlo de inmediato.

Como es natural, trate de cerciorarme que “el catarro” mereciera la pena, pues como casi todos los días del año, iría a la Misión para ver los cables que habían llegado, enviar otros y revisar como se encontraba el trabajo, sin embargo un sábado o un domingo era lógico que no estuviera allí a las ocho de la mañana. Cuando le pregunte al “clavo” si se sentía muy mal, empezó a toser y me dijo que se había puesto el termómetro hacia poco tiempo y tenía 40 de fiebre, por lo que no dude un segundo más y salí para la Misión en cuanto termine de vestirme, sin esperar el café que Sarah, mi esposa, estaba preparando.

Esta mañana el recorrido hasta la Misión me llevó mucho menos tiempo que el normal. Evidentemente, el “catarro” del “clavo” y el poco tráfico de un sábado, en horas tempranas, ayudó a que en menos de veinte minutos pudiera estar entrando por la puerta del edificio. Cuando el elevador se abrió en el piso donde estaba mi oficina, allí estaba el “clavo” esperándome, el que sin pronunciar palabra entró detrás de mí en la local y ya dentro de este me dijo: “Oiga jefe, esto trae candela. Yo voy para mi oficina y espero cualquier orden suya”.

Recibí el cable, que tenía dos páginas, cuando comencé a leerlo me di cuenta que Dominguito, el “clavo” estaba en lo cierto, el cable traía candela. En dicho cable se trasladaba una información, recibida en La Habana, sobre el atentado que le harían al Presidente Ronald Reagan el martes siguiente, cuando como parte de la campaña para reelegirse en el cargo, visitara North Carolina.

La información estaba completa. Ofrecía nombres de los implicados en el plan; día, hora y lugar donde sería el atentado; tipo de armamento que poseían los terroristas y dónde guardaban las armas. Además de todo eso, el centro de reunión de los elementos que estaban planificando la acción y un breve relato de lo que habían conversado en la última reunión. En el propio cable se me ordenaba, que sin perder tiempo alguno, trasladara esa información al gobierno de Estados Unidos.

De inmediato pensé que la vía más rápida era por medio de Robert Muller, Jefe de Seguridad de la Misión de Estados Unidos ante las Naciones Unidas. Con Muller tenía contactos eventuales para analizar distintas situaciones entre la Misión de Cuba y la de ellos como País Huésped. Muller era un funcionario de experiencia, serio, profesional. Por su forma de actuar y hablar era evidente que tenía contacto o pertenecía a los órganos de seguridad estadounidenses. Nadie mejor que él para trasladarle aquella información y la hiciera llegar cuanto antes a los niveles correspondientes.

Cuando me comuniqué por teléfono con la Misión de Estados Unidos ante las Naciones Unidas, como es natural, por el día y la hora en que estaba llamando, me contestó el funcionario de guardia. Me identifique con éste, quién no pudo ocultar la sorpresa porque un funcionario de la Misión de Cuba estuviera tratando de localizar urgentemente a Muller, el Jefe de Seguridad y especialmente un sábado por la mañana.

El funcionario no quería localizar a Muller si yo no le explicaba cuál era la urgencia; además, dijo que bajo ninguna circunstancia me daría su teléfono particular. Yo trate de convencerlo, primero de que no podía decirle a él, por teléfono, cuál era el motivo de la urgencia en localizarlo, le esgrimí varios argumentos para que me comunicara con Muller, sin tener éxito. Entonces se me ocurrió utilizar la lógica. Le pedí que razonara un poco y le dije: “Mire, ¿Usted considera que si no fuera algo urgente de verdad, un miembro de la Misión de Cuba estaría localizando a Muller un sábado a las nueve de la mañana?

Al parecer, esto lo hizo pensar y unos segundos después, me pidió le diera el número de teléfono donde me encontraba, pues llamaría a Muller a su casa y le daría el recado, pero no podía asegurar que Muller me llamara. Yo le conteste eso era suficiente, por lo que le di el número del teléfono y me senté a esperar si Muller me llamaba o no. Mientras tanto, ya estaba pensando en localizar a Bernard Johnson, Oficial de Seguridad del Departamento de Estado, con el inconveniente que Johnson residía en Washington y para localizarlo tendría que volver a utilizar mis dotes de persuasión, esta vez con el funcionario de guardia en el Departamento de Estado, además, si al final podía localizarlo, este se tardaría al menos cuatro horas en reunirse conmigo en New York. También pensé en localizar a Larry Wacks, del FBI, pero con el mismo procedimiento, pues solamente tenía los teléfonos de las oficinas de ambos.

Estaba preparando la versión del cable que llevaría al encuentro, cuando sonó el teléfono; era Muller respondiendo la llamada. Después de los habituales saludos, le dije que necesitaba verlo lo antes posible, pues tenía que comunicarle algo de suma importancia. Muller se mantuvo en silencio por algunos segundos y me dijo: “Néstor, hoy es sábado por la mañana, mi hijo, que es pitcher, abrirá un juego a la nueve y media, un juego de la Liga Infantil, de ninguna forma puedo dejar de estar en ese juego”.

“Bob”, le dije “comprendo la trascendencia que eso tiene para ti y para tu hijo, pero te aseguro que lo que debo trasladarte es muy importante, te pido que vengas a verme. Esto no es de la Liga Infantil, es de las Grandes Ligas”.

Ante la insistencia, Muller siguió explicando. – “Yo vivo al sur de Satén Island, para ir a verte debo atravesar toda la isla, tomar el ferry, llegar al lugar que acordemos; aproximadamente una hora de camino. ¿Tú crees que vale la pena manejar todo ese tiempo y perderme el juego de mi hijo?

“Yo creo que vale la pena, Bob”, le conteste.-“Podemos vernos en el Pub Irlandés que está en la equina de Calle 37 y Tercera Avenida, a dos cuadras de la Misión cubana. Por lo que me dices, pudiéramos vernos allí a las diez y media”. “Okay Néstor”, respondió, “tu ganas, procura que valga la pena” ( It better be good ).

A las diez y cuarto estaba Muller entrando por la puerta del Pub. Venía vestido con unos zapatos tenis, un pantalón de mezclilla, un pulóver blanco y lo que no podía faltar, una gorra de pelotero. Realmente yo estaba vestido por el estilo, sin la gorra de pelotero, por lo que todo parecía un encuentro entre dos amigos que se habían citado en el lugar para tomarse unas cervezas.

Nos dimos la mano, lo invité a sentarse y le entregue un block de hojas y un bolígrafo; le dije que como venía de su casa, pensé que no traería donde escribir y seguramente, cuando le trasladara la información, necesitaría escribirla para no perder detalle de la misma. Cuando ya estaba preparado para escribir le dije, “Escribe primero el titulo; Atentado contra la vida del Presidente Reagan.”

Muller no escribió, levanto la vista y me miro a los ojos, yo le repetí, un poco más despacio, “Atentado contra la vida del Presidente Reagan.” De ahí en lo adelante, comencé a trasladarle, por motivos de seguridad, una versión modificada de la información contenida en el cable, sin que esta perdiera detalle alguno y garantizando que lo mas importante como era los nombres de los involucrados, lugar, hora y tipo de armamento se recogiera sin alteración alguna.

Cuando terminé el dictado, en el cual iba traduciendo la versión del cable al idioma inglés, le expresé que había recibido instrucciones de mi gobierno de trasladar esa información a la mayor brevedad posible y por eso lo había seleccionado a él para realizar el traslado, por considerar que era un profesional en los problemas de seguridad.

Muller leyó todo lo que había escrito, para asegurarse de que no había alterado nada y estaban todos los elementos importantes. Cuando terminó me pidió le dijera si faltaba algo, como todo estaba recogido en el escrito, dijo, “Ahora no puedo ir para el juego de pelota, tengo que ir a la Misión, para enviar esta información de inmediato a Washington”.

Antes de irse, sin haber probado la cerveza que le habían servido, me dijo que seguramente el Servicio Secreto tendría necesidad de entrevistarse conmigo. Mi respuesta fue acompaña de un gesto de aceptación, contesté que no tenía inconveniente alguno, podían localizarme en la Misión, o en mi casa, pues no pensaba salir. Muller se dirigió hacia la puerta, pero cuando había dado unos pocos pasos se volteo hacia mí y dijo: “Gracias, Néstor; valió la pena” (It was really good)

Terminado el encuentro con Muller regresé a la misión y redacté un cable donde explicaba todos los pormenores de la actividad, en especial la hora en que había trasladado la información y lo planteado por Muller, de que seguramente los agentes del Servicio Secreto tratarían de entrevistarse conmigo. Si lo hacían, enviaría un nuevo cable informando de esa entrevista.

Aproximadamente a la una de la tarde me comuniqué con Sarah, que se había quedado en el apartamento, debido a lo intempestiva de mi salida hacia la Misión. Tenía buenas noticias, había preparado el almuerzo y todo estaba listo para cuando yo llegara; como todo marchaba normalmente en la Misión, salí para la casa. Durante el trayecto me siguieron dos carros, evidentemente del chequeo, quizás preocupados por los movimientos poco usuales que había realizado o las llamadas a la Misión estadounidense.

Aproximadamente a las cuatro de la tarde recibí una llamada en mi apartamento, eran los agentes del Servicio Secreto que habían viajado a New York, seguramente se habían entrevistado con Muller y ahora querían tener una entrevista conmigo, por lo que les dije los esperaba. Como es natural, no tuve que darles la dirección, ni ellos la pidieron.

Seguramente el control del chequeo era para tenerme localizado, pues los agentes del Servicio Secreto no llamaron a la Misión, evidentemente sabían que estaba en mi casa.

Serian las cuatro y media cuando Rubin, un puertorriqueño portero del edificio, llamó para saber si estaba esperando a “dos señores” y preguntó si los dejaba pasar. Mi respuesta fue positiva y a los cinco minutos estaban los agentes en mi apartamento. El primer comentario fue que el edificio tenía buena seguridad, pues en Washington hubieran podido llegar hasta la puerta del apartamento sin problema alguno y en New York, identificándose como del Servicio Secreto, el portero preguntaba si los dejaba pasar.

Los agentes eran dos hombres, jóvenes, blancos, pelados bien bajo, vestidos de traje, dentro de lo clásico, no tenían que decir a qué se dedicaban, por su presencia y aspecto se deducía fácilmente.

La entrevista se fundamentó, principalmente, en chequear lo que Muller les había informado, pues traían en sus manos copia del cable este había enviado. Como yo había previsto esa visita, tenía en mi poder la versión del cable de la Habana por la que le había dictado a Muller. Terminado el cotejo de ambos documentos, pudimos comprobar que no faltaba detalle alguno.

Las preguntas que realizaron los agentes pueden calificarse de clásicas en casos como este. Primeramente querían conocer quién había dado la información y cómo esta había llegado a mis manos. La respuesta era simple, yo no sabía quién había dado la información y esta había llegado a mis manos desde La Habana, por lo que desconocía como había llegado la información.

Al explicarles eso, asintieron con la cabeza y uno de ellos dijo que era lógico no quisiéramos dar la identidad de la persona que dio la información.

Ellos también se interesaron en saber si era posible me llegara alguna ampliación a dicha información. Yo les dije que era posible, pero no podía asegurárselo, que si llegaba algo se los trasladaría de inmediato. Ante esa posibilidad me dieron sus tarjetas y pidieron que si llegaba algo los llamara directamente, que no resultaba necesario hacerlo por medio de Muller. Evidentemente este era un negocio muy importante para tratarlo por medio de un intermediario.

Después que los agentes se marcharon, regrese a la Misión para informar a La Habana sobre la entrevista con el Servicio Secreto. Durante todo el trayecto, de mi casa a la misión, me siguieron dos carros, estos eran diferentes a los que me habían seguido anteriormente. Era evidente que habían cambiado la brigada de chequeo, pero la orden de mantenerme bajo control seguía vigente.

El lunes siguiente pudimos conocer que el Buró Federal de Investigaciones había detenido un grupo de personas en North Carolina, a las que se les hacían varias acusaciones, ninguna de ellas de estar preparando un atentado al Presidente Reagan. Este definitivamente viajó a dicho estado como parte de la campaña por la reelección al cargo de Presidente. Todo se encontraba bajo control.

A fines de esa propia semana, Muller me llamó por teléfono a la Misión para invitarme a almorzar, lo cual hicimos en el restaurante de delegados existente dentro del propio edificio de las Naciones Unidas.

Lo primero que hizo fue pedirme trasladara al Gobierno de Cuba el agradecimiento por la información brindada, también me informó que habían operado contra el grupo y que se había verificado todo lo informado. Cuando entramos en la parte menos formal del almuerzo, pude enterarme que su hijo era un buen pitcher zurdo y que ese sábado, había ganado el juego.